HYPR, the leading influencer social analytics platform in the world, is looking for a Hands-On Software Development Team Lead to join our growing team.
As a Team Lead you will have the chance to define, influence and take part in building our system. You will also have the autonomy to lead a Full Stack team that builds amazing products and complex architectures in an agile development lifecycle.
- Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle – architecture, design, development, quality and production.
- The ability and desire to inspire and mentor team members.
- Hands-on development of features (~70% of the time).
- Ability to translate product goals into high-quality beautiful products.
Desired skills & Requirements
- BSc. in Computer Sciences or an equivalent qualification.
- 7 years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 1 year of leadership.
- Experience in Python / Node.JS / Ruby on Rails.
- Proven track record of design and implementation of highly scalable and distributed web applications, functional programming, SQL, NoSQL and data platforms.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A leader, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical with a high standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
Don’t see a position you would like to apply for? Not to worry, we are always looking for talented people to bring onto our team. Just send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.